‘We’ - Bates Fine Art-Design Limited.
‘Client’– You, your organisation or as a patron.
‘Data’ - Information identifying you, your organisation, client/ patron.
‘Project’Art/ Design related services.
Bates Fine Art-Design Limited.
Bates Fine Art-Design Limited.
New Farmhouse Monaughty, Knighton, Powys LD7 1NS.
Registered in England and Wales Number: 08776996
Telephone: 01547 550 449
Email: info @batesfineartdesign.com
We are advised by our service provider no data is collected via this website. We supply an email contact on our website for your reference; email@example.com should you wish to contact Bates Fine Art-Design Limited. Please see detail below in connection with use of any supplied data and contact information supplied to this email address.
Third-party links outside of our control:
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2) We aim to provide our information that is; concise; transparent; intelligible; easily accessible; and uses clear and plain language.
3) We regularly review and where necessary will update our privacy information, at this point we will communicate this via email to our clients at a time that is appropriate to our client.
How we store your personal data:
We hold your personal data electronically. The system is securely backed up and data encrypted to protect your data. We also hold your data in paper files. We are committed to the safeguard of data. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees; agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
The purpose of processing personal data of a client/ patron of Bates Fine Art-Design Limited:
1) Processing data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interest pursued by Bates Fine Art-Design Limited except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject (you).
2) We collect necessary data from a client in connection with the production of an Art/ Design related service a client wishes us to perform. This data is usually name/s, billing address, telephone number/s and email details. This information is used for administration; production and delivery of Art/ Design related projects produced. Data may have to be used to organise external services, for example; passed onto a supplier for delivery purpose or to organise location projects such as photography. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have recognised in us.
3) From time to time we send digital files via email. If it is not possible to send a file via our email service we may need to use a digital file transfer service via the internet to send a client a file or files using the client email contact detail.
We use the service of WeTransfer to send our files. An email is received containing a link for download.
Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
4) We only use a client’s data in a way that they would reasonably expect.
5) We do not sell on any personal data of a client.
6) From time to time we may contact our client/s to see if they require our services relevant to them or their business/organisation and in a way a client would reasonably expect.
7) Update of our services or change of details.
8) We will retain any information we have collected about you for up to 6 years after our professional relationship has terminated. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to retain your personal data for longer.
9) Processing any data necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Your rights in connection with the data we hold:
1) The right to be informed
2) The right of access
3) The right to rectification
4) The right to erasure
5) The right to restrict processing
6) The right data portability
7) The right to object
8) Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
It is your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How to make a complaint:
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Bates Fine Art-Design Limited on 01547 550 449 or write to us: Bates Fine Art-Design Limited, New Farm House, Monaughty, Powys LD7 1NS. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Officeon 03031231113 (local rate) or via website: www.ico.org.uk
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.